Re: [yast-devel] Issue with proposal handling
Hi,

I need this bit urgently for generating the OES iso on SLES12, I can provide
more info on this.

Regards,
Sureshy
Suresh K Hosamani 8/9/16 3:34 PM >>>
Hi,

OES has around 17 modules and each module refers to a pattern, based on the
pattern selection and installation, corresponding proposals will be executed
and information will be displayed the summary screen (from read method), bu on
SLES12, even though the pattern is not installed proposal will be displayed as
modulename_proposal with a hyper link to module_1 module_2 etc..,

Looking at proposal_store, if the description id is not available for the
proposals for which pattern is not installed, its getting displayed as
modulename_proposal with a hyper link to module_1 module_2 etc...

For OES, it should display the proposals for which pattern is installed.

Let me know if you need additional info will provide.

Regards,
Suresh