Re: [yast-devel] Add-on installation on SLES12 SP2
Hi Ladislav,

Sorry instead of inst_oes_congratulate, I had written as inst_oes_postconfig.

Is it ok to introduce second stage for OES configuration ? or do the OES
configuration in first stage itself ?

Regards,
Suresh
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> 8/4/16 7:02 PM >>>