Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 reorganization discussion
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 18:03:47 +0200
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 28.06.2016 15:03, Josef Reidinger wrote:
OK. The risk is a halfway change and even more confusion unless
rules
are documented clearly and enforced well.
An alternative is to prepare and execute a big bang like we did
with YCP->Ruby.
I think we should start with agile approach and try it for few
modules and if it works without issues, use it everywhere.

And if not, revert it?

This would result in that halfway change Martin mentioned.

Kind regards

And if it doesn't work, then find better way and try it on given subset
of modules until we find working solution. It is like when you testing
drugs on testing examples and if it works, then apply globally.