[yast-devel] YaST2 code reorganization
  • From: Imobach González Sosa <igonzalezsosa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:09:39 +0100
Hi all,

We all know that YaST2 is a huge project and it contains a lot of code:
modules, libraries, clients, agents, dialogs... When it comes the organization
of the Ruby code, there some things that we could improve.

After discussing in our Gran Canaria office :) we decided to write a short
document to summarize problems and possible solutions.

It's available in a Gist[1] and we would like to hear your opinions.

Obviously, it's not something to be done right now, but we wanted to start the
discussion about these topics and try to come up with a final proposal for the
future.

Thanks!

[1] https://gist.github.com/imobach/d90940315bd0471ee00b2a68ba22fbe5

Regards,