Re: [yast-devel] Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST: highlights of development sprint 19
On 05/18/2016 08:45 AM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 05/18/2016 02:19 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
Another three weeks, another update from the YaST Team.

https://lizards.opensuse.org/?p=11822

A note for the impatient.

Just in case you jumped into the link as soon as we announced it, we
have just added a small paragraph that was originally missing (titled
"paying our debts: much better cleanup rules in Snapper") with a link to
this other article
http://snapper.io/2016/05/18/space-aware-cleanup.html

Enjoy your extra dose of reading.

Maybe this has been brought up before but I don’t see these published on
news.opensuse.org, do you guys do that? I think it would be useful for
having these updates on there too.

PS: Love the progress being made with yast, it looks even more cool than
when I started using it, keep up the great work!

--
Regards,
Uzair Shamim