Re: [yast-devel] Idea: Dynamic Folding of Translated Texts
On 13.5.2016 10:21, Knut Alejandro Anderssen González wrote:
Have we got some decision about this?, to know if let it in the network
module by now just for the current problem or move it to a more generic
class trying to DRY.

Form my POV, I'd like to see it at some "generic" place, that's the
reason why I started this discussion. On the other hand

1. It's not necessary to fulfill the PBI
2. Input from others about the actual implementation is needed

When introducing new API, the team should be aware of it and it should
be good enough for the future. So, let's wait for others to say a word
about it.

Thx
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux