[yast-devel] Name for New Continuous Integration Server
Hi,

As you probably already know, we have a new server for continuous integration. We are going to run our own openQA instance and a few Jenkins instances for AutoYast test on it.

Now, I'm looking for a nice name for this beast. Please, add your ideas here, ideally with explanation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17nSz5GKgSeHoA0nL9akXaLVVlTb_2qV51B0hCtOA1zg/edit?usp=sharing

I'll take all those [good] names later and ask you to vote about the winner.

Thanks in advance
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Promise#Czech_Republic