[yast-devel] Travis -> Jenkins switch

Hi all,

as you probably know I'm working on the Travis -> Jenkins CI switch for YaST.

Currently it's enabled only for few packages [1] to find possible issues before
the global switch.

I wrote a short documentation about it, check [2].

How to continue with the switch:

- Test the current status, find possible issues with the few modules
- Enable Jenkins for all YaST modules
- Finally remove the Travis support and disable the builds

Still missing parts:

- Pull requests are not built yet
- Support for coveralls (code coverage reporting) is missing

If you want to try Jenkins also for your packages just ping me, it's quite easy
to add more packages...

Ladislav

[1] yast2-devtools, yast2-nfs-client, yast2-registration, yast2-ruby-bindings,
yast2-storage-ng, yast2
[2] http://yastgithubio.readthedocs.org/en/latest/jenkins-integration/

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k