Re: [yast-devel] ruby 2.3
On 8.3.2016 10:06, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
as maybe some of you know in near future ruby 2.3 arrive into
tumbleweed. I found nice summary what is new in [1]. But I also would
like to warn you, that unless ruby 2.3 will be accepted to SLE12SP2, we
cannot use new features in master branch. Does anyone have info if
there is plan to switch ruby version there?

Thanks Josef,

It seems that Jiri needs to have a chat with Stefan first.

Bye
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Promise#Czech_Republic