Re: [yast-devel] New home for storage-ng projects
Dne 7.3.2016 v 12:38 Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
If nobody is against, tomorrow I will copypac this two packages from
home:aschnell:storage-redesign to YaST:storage-ng and will configure
ci.opensuse.org to commit there every change in the corresponding github
repos.
yast2-storage-ng
libstorage-ng

Good idea, fine with me.

In addition to that, I will also copypac swig for the time being,
although I'm not sure if we are currently following the right approach
or it should be a link to openSUSE:Factory/swig (instead of a copy).

A link is better as it will always point to the latest version in Factory.
(Copy would make sense e.g. when the package is too often upgraded or breaks too
often in Factory. But I guess this is not the case for swig...)

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer