Re: [yast-devel] Feedback needed: users screen
On 27.1.2016 10:41, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
That's it. No more hidden functionality.

Nice! Please be prepared to present this to PM during sprint review.

But you could be wondering where the encryption method selector ended
up. That depends on the content of the proposal section of the
control.xml of the distribution.

Option a) Nothing (current) - The option is simply not there anymore

Let's wait for the feedback :)

Option b) users proposal - The installation summary looks like this
(check "users settings" section) http://paste.opensuse.org/91473850

Option c) users_encryption proposal - Summary looks like this
(check "password encryption...") http://paste.opensuse.org/2932351

We were asked to create a new "Security" section for TW / SP2. This
might go there in the future - if we actually implement that feature
(and in that way).

With both options b and c, clicking on the name of the method will take
the user to this screen
http://paste.opensuse.org/1847241

We also sometimes use pop-ups for such a simple change, we should unify
that and be consistent. BTW, I don't have an answer for what is the
right way.

And that is. I'm currently preparing the source code for its final merge
into yast2-users. So if you have any feedback, speak up now. :-)

Well done! Thank you :)
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux