Re: [yast-devel] Feedback needed: users screen
Dne 22.1.2016 v 15:14 Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
On 22.1.2016 15:08, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
JFYI: I used this option when I installed Leap on my home machine. And it
worked
without any problem, so it's probably not that buggy... :-)

yes, it works (it does the job importing one or more users)

but try to go here and there, back and forward, select, unselect ...

I see, going back and forth can easily puzzle the installer at many places...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer