Re: [yast-devel] Drop *-devel-doc YaST subpackages?
On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:10:59 +0100
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

currently we generate the code documentation using "yardoc" during
RPM package build. To save some space in the installed system I have
moved the generated documentation to *-devel-doc subpackages in some
modules. (In some cases the generated doc was about 2x-3x bigger than
the actual code.)

But maybe we could go one step further.... What do you think about
dropping them completely?

In short, for me it make sense to drop it. As you can have branch
related doc, doc is generated on net and if you need it, then it can be
generated from source. So unnecessary building for me.
Josef