Re: [yast-devel] y2r -- the saga continues...
On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 13:27:43 +0000
Erico Mendonca <Erico.Mendonca@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

I’ve built a 12.3 VM, updated it to the latest levels, installed y2r…
and it still gives me the exact same errors in Ruby when run it on my
YCP module, like “undefined method to_sym” and random “unknown
variable category”.

Any ideas? I already tried doing it on 12.3, 13.2, Leap and SLES
11SP4 with similar results. I’m almost giving up on y2r and going for
full manual conversion…

Erico M. Mendonça
Dedicated Support Engineer
SUSE
Rua Joaquim Floriano, 466 – Ed. Corporate 12º andar, Itaim Bibi – São
Paulo – SP / Brasil Tel: +55 (11) 3345-3900
Cel: + 55 (61) 8594-9557
erico.mendonca@xxxxxxxx
www.suse.com

well, please post complete logs with backtrace and I look at it.

Josef