Re: [yast-devel] YCP Killer appliance
On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 13:37:29 +0000
Erico Mendonca <Erico.Mendonca@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone have the ycp-killer appliance ISO based on opensuse 12.3?
The one in SUSE Studio was deleted, and I need to convert a custom
YCP module to Ruby. Upgrading it to Leap causes all kinds of havoc
with Perl, like missing .so files and symbols.

Hi Erico,
what I did in past is that I use directly y2r[1] script to convert ycp
files. I also document known bugs in it[2]. I found it faster, then
trying to adapt ycp killer. What you basically need to do, is to do all
steps ycp killer did as mentioned in [3].

If you need more help, do not hesitate to contact me as I in past
convert some third party modules.

Josef

[1] https://github.com/yast/y2r
[2] https://github.com/yast/y2r/blob/master/KNOWN_BUGS.md
[3] https://github.com/yast/ycp-killer/#overview

Erico M. Mendonça
Dedicated Support Engineer
SUSE
Rua Joaquim Floriano, 466 – Ed. Corporate 12º andar, Itaim Bibi – São
Paulo – SP / Brasil Tel: +55 (11) 3345-3900
Cel: + 55 (61) 8594-9557
erico.mendonca@xxxxxxxx
www.suse.com