[yast-devel] Drop *-devel-doc YaST subpackages?

Hi all,

currently we generate the code documentation using "yardoc" during RPM package
build.
To save some space in the installed system I have moved the generated
documentation
to *-devel-doc subpackages in some modules. (In some cases the generated doc was
about 2x-3x bigger than the actual code.)

But maybe we could go one step further.... What do you think about dropping
them completely?

Here are some my thoughts:

- Does anybody actually use them? IIRC I have never used any devel-doc package,
if I need a documentation for a function I usually check the source code
or grep the YaST code for example usages.

- Do the devel-doc packages still make sense? With YCP the only way was to
generate
the doc locally, with Ruby and GitHub repositories the generated
documentation can
be accessed online at RubyDoc.info without need for installing any package.
See [1].

- When I want to point someone to a function then I usually post a link to the
GitHub
sources or to a RubyDoc.info rendered doc (like [2]).

- If you really need a local documentation you can always run yardoc manually
(via
`make doc`/`rake yard`).

- Some hand written documentation/screenshots are obsolete anyway, I guess you
are
not much interested how YaST looked ~15 years ago... :-) [2]

IMHO these screenshots and the documentation should be moved to the GitHub
wiki.

What do you think about it?

Affected packages
=================

yast2-add-on-devel-doc
yast2-boot-server-devel-doc
yast2-bootloader-devel-doc
yast2-devel-doc
yast2-installation-devel-doc
yast2-instserver-devel-doc
yast2-network-devel-doc
yast2-nis-client-devel-doc
yast2-nis-server-devel-doc
yast2-ntp-client-devel-doc
yast2-packager-devel-doc
yast2-pkg-bindings-devel-doc (this is for a C++ package, maybe it still makes
sense...)
yast2-printer-devel-doc
yast2-sound-devel-doc
yast2-sysconfig-devel-doc