Re: [yast-devel] Planning the Next Sprint (#12)
Dne 11.11.2015 v 09:24 Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
On 11/10/2015 10:11 AM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

Not many P1s, but we have 90 bugs assigned to yast-internal (i.e.
expected to enter some sprint at some point). If that amount continues
increasing it's going to be hard to keep the overview.

Regarding this, we probably need to introduce some checks to verify that:

a) All bugs assigned to yast-internal have a card in Trello. Otherwise,
they will simply rot since nobody will look at them.

b) Bugs referenced in the incoming board are not already resolved. To
reduce noise in Trello (it's already quite a big board).

I have checked https://github.com/mvidner/ytrello and I'm adding some
synchronization script which would report (and optionally fix) such issues.

The initial version found 79 bugs assigned to "yast-internal@xxxxxxx" which URL
attribute does not link to Trello. Now I'm adding the reverse check to find
missing
Trello cards and already closed bugs. Stay tuned...

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k
Yast Developer