Re: [yast-devel] Planning the Next Sprint (#12)
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:24:06 +0100
On 11/10/2015 10:11 AM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

Not many P1s, but we have 90 bugs assigned to yast-internal (i.e.
expected to enter some sprint at some point). If that amount continues
increasing it's going to be hard to keep the overview.

Regarding this, we probably need to introduce some checks to verify that:

a) All bugs assigned to yast-internal have a card in Trello. Otherwise,
they will simply rot since nobody will look at them.

b) Bugs referenced in the incoming board are not already resolved. To
reduce noise in Trello (it's already quite a big board).

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH