Re: [yast-devel] is TW installer on mirrors currently known to be broken?
Lukas Ocilka composed on 2015-11-10 08:50 (UTC+0100):

Felix Miata wrote:
Need is moot for now. I guess there must have been a transient HTTP method
glitch. Current installation attempt is proceeding normally. :-)

Hmm, you are right, I think I've seen some error at api.opensuse.org
this morning (at ~7:00 - 7:30), so might have been related. We might try
to make it better for next time, do you remember what was the error

I neglected to visit vtty's other than 2 and 7, and saw nothing I construed
as an "error message", unless maybe the partitioner comment as to absence of
partition table that fdisk found on vtty2.

message? Maybe we could simulate some HTTP error during installation and
make sure that user gets some error message and details that they can
understand and maybe even fix themselves.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/