Re: [yast-devel] is TW installer on mirrors currently known to be broken?
On 10.11.2015 00:00, Felix Miata wrote:
I just tried a 32 bit HTTP installation initialized from Grub using
previously downloaded from online repos boot/i386/loader linux and initrd.
Process starts with license agreement, does system probe, stops for adding
online repos and/or include add-on...., then jumps directly to suggested
partitioning, within which none of the existing 31 partitions on the single
SATA HD on ICH6 are found by YaST, even though fdisk on vtty2 shows a normal
listing of all 31. I found no corresponding existing bug for component
installation and product Tumbleweed opened in past 2 weeks, or 2 months.

Hi Felix,

Please report a bug in Bugzilla, attach all Yast logs and describe steps
how to exactly reproduce the behavior.

Just a side note: Is 32 bit openSUSE still supported? Haven't we dropped
that?

Bye
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux