Re: [yast-devel] Adding snapper/libstorage to Jenkins
On 5.11.2015 13:24, Stefan Hundhammer wrote:
On 05.11.2015 12:40, Josef Reidinger wrote:
"we" mean you? or is there some group that think that for any small
trivial change in any package you need halg day setup of your
environment. Even for trivial typo fix?
Of course if you do regularly such work, it make sense to have
specialized environment for development, but please do not force
everyone wanting to do any change in package to spend such time.

This is a cardinal error in this thought: Make life hard for those who
do it everyday - and try to make it easy for those who do it once in a
while.

This is a little example of what I did to make the life hard for those
who contribute to snapper daily:

https://github.com/openSUSE/snapper/compare/master...kobliha:jenkins_support

Is it really so? Does it make their life harder? How? This just created
a package from Git, nothing more, nothing less.

L.

SLE Department, SUSE Linux