Re: [yast-devel] Adding snapper/libstorage to Jenkins
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:35:32 +0100
Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 02:28:24PM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:

you need to maintain such images, or you think someone magically
create

so you propose to create such heavy weight beast image that contain
all

So you create for all distribution such beast with tons of extra

Sorry, the language I read here is not the kind I would like to
see in a professional discussion.

Regards,
Arvin

OK, if you prefer cow and sheep language used in cloud for machine
clasiffication I am fine with it, but it is a lot off topic.
I think nothing can convince you that your way is only right one and
others do it wrong and it is waste of time to make other ways easier.
So I stop wasting my time.