Re: [yast-devel] Adding snapper/libstorage to Jenkins
On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 02:28:24PM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:

you need to maintain such images, or you think someone magically create

so you propose to create such heavy weight beast image that contain all

So you create for all distribution such beast with tons of extra

Sorry, the language I read here is not the kind I would like to
see in a professional discussion.

Regards,
Arvin

--