Re: [yast-devel] Adding snapper/libstorage to Jenkins
On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 09:50:29AM +0100, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

Yes, I agree, but I haven't found any simpler way to generate the .spec
file from .spec.in

We've got rid of spec.in in all Yast repos (also) for this reason, but
snapper/libstorage doesn't support it.

Yes, and that limitation of the new packaging process was known
and discussed at the workshop two or three years ago.

Regards,
Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxxx>