Re: [yast-devel] Adding snapper/libstorage to Jenkins
On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 03:33:36PM +0100, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

I've been working on this task ($SUBJECT,
https://trello.com/c/Rg7bI6rP/367-3-add-libstorage-snapper-to-jenkins)
for some time and implemented a simple but ugly solution:

1. New Jenkins project:
https://ci.suse.de/view/openSUSE/job/snapper/configure
2. New simple Rakefile at
https://github.com/kobliha/snapper/tree/jenkins_support

Using two make tools in one project looks strange to me and might
confuse users. Since snapper is a C++ project tools common for
that language should be used.

3. Several newly installed packages at vm-yast-ci-worker (automake,
libtool, gcc-c++, libmount-devel, dbus-1-devel, libacl-devel)

libbtrfs-devel should also be installed. Can't this information
be extracted from the spec file?

4. make -f Makefile.repo && rake osc:build

The spec file we use for SUSE has a different configure command,
e.g. disabling ext4 support. The CI should use the same configure
options - or even try several different.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxxx>
(AG Nürnberg)