Re: [yast-devel] Some notes about new storage API
On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 02:12:44PM +0200, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

As part of the PBI titles "Evaluate design of future-proof storage
subsystem", I took a look to the content of
https://github.com/aschnell/libstorage-bgl-eval/

To not repeat discussions I have created a short document with
some design decisions of libstorage-bgl-eval. Surely the
decisions can be discussed but at least some reasoning is already
available.

https://github.com/aschnell/libstorage-bgl-eval/blob/master/doc/design-decisions.md

ciao Arvin

--