Re: [yast-devel] new translation server and YaST
Dne 14.10.2015 v 12:32 Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):

So, if we do not use PRs with that, packages could be broken quite
easily. For that (and other reasons, such as security), I still prefer
having translations in a different repository.

As I wrote in another mail, Weblate should not do such mistakes. It should push only valid translations.

Actually, Weblate reports such problems as errors.

I am reporting a new Weblate feature request:
Don't allow translators to force-ignore some errors:
https://github.com/nijel/weblate/issues/875

Additionally, these translation packages can be submitted and built
continuously, but they also need to have checks for consistency.

It should be easy to force "msgfmt -c" check. It should catch all fatal problems. If any other check is needed, please let me know.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer