Re: [yast-devel] new translation server and YaST
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:50:22AM +0200, Arvin Schnell wrote:
On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 05:39:27PM +0200, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

I do not expect that developers will review translations.

Arvin mentioned that there are some special cases:

I just found another case where I have to twiddle with
translations: ar.po in snapper is broken (multi plural form
stuff) and make aborts:

ar.po:6: nplurals = 6...
ar.po:486: ...but some messages have only 2 plural forms
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
ar.po: 180 translated messages.
Makefile:466: recipe for target 'ar.mo' failed
make: *** [ar.mo] Error 1

So I will now delete ar.po or remove the "Plural-Forms:"
statement. If some robot commits it again and again (whenever
someone translates a single message) this will result in lots of
build failures and manual work.

Please make sure the translations don't have mistakes like that.

I have realized that weblate (or the new process) pushed that
broken translations file and opened bug #950313.

Unfortunately it shows that "accepting" code/translations without
even being able to reject them is dangerous.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxxx>
(AG Nürnberg)