Re: yast2-slide-show for SLE 12 SP1 (Re: [yast-devel] Fixing yast2-slide-show for SLE11 SP3)
On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:55:00 +0200
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> writes:

I created the SLE-12-SP1 branch (based on SLE-12-GA), and
submitted my changes (new .tar.bz2 with the translations and
version increased to 3.1.13). Is this enough to make it appear in
the official SLE 12 SP1 build? Or are additional git or osc
actions required?

Hi, currently we share master for opensuse TW, Leap and also
SLE-12-SP1. If you want to split SP1 from opensuse it needs
additional actions, which I can do.

No, there is no need for a split. Will it appear automatically in
master?

I am not sure if I get correctly question...if you submit changes to
master, it will automatically appear in opensuse and SP1. If you expect
if SLE-12-SP1 branch is automatic merged to master, then no.