Re: [yast-devel] Simplifying QEMU installations: virt-installer
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:24:50 +0200
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Since my bash scripts around QEMU / libvirt/ virt-install tended to
multiply with copy & paste, I decided to make a Ruby class to do the
heavy lifting and leave only some config stuff in the individual
scripts.

Maybe this is useful for one or to of you out there, too.

Details + example:

https://github.com/shundhammer/virt-installer/blob/master/README.md

Repo:

https://github.com/shundhammer/virt-installer

Try and see if this is useful for you.

Kind regards

Really nice, especially uefi which I always have problem to configure
properly. is possible to also add my often use display=vnc with
configuration? it is my favorite one for remote running VMs.

Josef