Re: [yast-devel] YaST and openQA
> 1) Testing the installation
>
> If we introduce these changes (or very similar ones) in openQA[1], we
> will be able to generate a DUD, submit it to the openQA host and execute
> a single job to run the installation including our changes. We already
> applied the process successfully[2] and we already have rake tasks that
> automate the whole process.

but dud will not cover all cases needed for testing installation. It
updates first stage only. If you need to test second stage (in case of
SLE12 it is valid for autoyast only), you need to update installation
source too (remaster iso, use addon, ...)

Hi,

At this time, for AutoYaST integration tests, we use mksusecd to include the
DUD into de DVD image (Schubi could correct me if I'm wrong). Does it make any
difference to just loading the DUD? Is that approach enough?

If you use mksusecd for replacing rpm from iso by the new one then it should work IMO

Michal Filka