Re: [yast-devel] YaST and openQA
El Miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015 10:31:15 Arvin Schnell escribió:
On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 10:03:13AM +0200, Michal Filka wrote:
1) Testing the installation

If we introduce these changes (or very similar ones) in openQA[1], we
will be able to generate a DUD, submit it to the openQA host and execute
a single job to run the installation including our changes. We already
applied the process successfully[2] and we already have rake tasks that
automate the whole process.

but dud will not cover all cases needed for testing installation. It
updates first stage only. If you need to test second stage (in case
of SLE12 it is valid for autoyast only), you need to update
installation source too (remaster iso, use addon, ...)

And if you modify snapper we will also have to update the snapper
extension.

Ok and I guess that there's no way of doing that through a DUD. So we
must add support for submitting the whole DVD image.

ciao Arvin

Thanks!

--
Imobach González Sosa