Re: [yast-devel] Switching features to "Ready" vs SCRUM
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 05:32:30PM +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Hi,

Today we had a discussion about switching features to state "Ready" when
they are entering the sprint. In fact, I cannot do that as FATE requires
me to assign a developer to it first. But in SCRUM people take tasks
when they have time for them, which is definitely "after" sprint planning.

So, what do you suggest to do? I could assign myself as a developer and
for some features, I could assign a random/specific developer. On the
other hand, in SCRUM "EVERYONE" in the team is responsible for
delivering these selected tasks, so I should assign virtually everyone
from the team. Any better ideas?

Create a "YaST SCRUM Team" user in fate (likely you need a an
e-mail address like yast-scrum-team@xxxxxxx" for that).

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>