Re: [yast-devel] Services UI strikes back
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:39:04 +0200
On 28.4.2015 12:55, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
The first page of the document is unchanged, so you can skip it if you
already know the problem.

Cheers.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TQO-bdqagSOUssGqJsf3eEeMDh2w40BujdOFP9-te0w/edit?usp=sharing

Hi,
for me option A looks better, we just need better wording. Maybe
"State" and "Service" instead of start-up?

From my POV, the current state of a service and start-up are related, so
I'd expect them on the same screen. On the other hand, both options A
and B seem to be too complicated for the first (and even second) sight.

Additionally, option B have them one one screen, but they are separated
by LDAP and Firewall settings. Reconsidering these screens ~ maybe LDAP
and Firewall do not belong there at all. They aren't actually related to
service (status) at all.

Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux