[yast-devel] OBS: removing openSUSE-13.1 target in YaST:Head

Hi,

we still build YaST:Head project against openSUSE-13.1 build target,
unfortunately there are currently many unresolvable dependencies
(because of the updated rspec packages).

Keeping the 13.1 build alive gets more and more difficult,
Factory moves forward and the difference slowly but steadily increases.

IMHO we do not need the 13.1 target anymore, there's been pretty long
time to upgrade to 13.2.

My plan is to remove the 13.1 build target unless there is a volunteer
willing to fix the current issues and keeping it building for some more
time.

If nobody is interested in 13.1 maintenance I'll remove the 13.1 build
target and the extra packages built for 13.1 this Friday (Mar 6)
around 4PM (CET).

So if you want to maintain the 13.1 target let me know ASAP.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer