Re: [yast-devel] AutoYaST Integration Tests
Dne 4.3.2015 v 10:41 Stefan Schubert napsal(a):
Hi,
I have written a little test framework for running AutoYaST integration
tests by using veewee, vagrant and pennyworth.
I have not written something new but have only taken already existing
tools and workflows.

Features

* Building KVM images by using AutoYaST profiles.
* Checking these KVM images with rspec tests.
* Generating own installation ISOs with local built RPMs or the newest
one from OBS.

Hi,

looks really interesting! I haven't checked the details, but is it possible
to run it automatically (without user interaction)?

If yes then we should run it automatically in Jenkins...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer