Re: [yast-devel] Code Review
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

On 12.2.2015 12:01, Steffen Winterfeldt wrote:

Fact is, you're the author of that change and you're responsible. So others
may comment but not change.

That's on the other hand something else. Ownership and responsibility should not be limited to the code that a developer has created. I myself, for instance, feel the responsibility for all the code that my team develops and maintains, although I have implemented just some parts here and there.

Actually, I meant more the responsibilty for the pull request. It would be
nice if there's a single person that understands the patch and that is the
person git logs as the one doing the commit. Because then I know who to ask
about the change years later.

Steffen