[yast-devel] Brainstorming about the services UI
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:25:32 +0100
Lukas and myself were talking about resurrecting the "better UI for
services" initiative that got somehow stuck with the Christmas holidays
and we both think that is a perfect use case to test drive the
brainstorming sessions initiative we discussed in this mailing list.

Let's find a time slot for a Google Hangout next week. The goal of the
meeting would be to choose one of the two alternatives described here,
or to come up with a third one agreed by everybody.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TQO-bdqagSOUssGqJsf3eEeMDh2w40BujdOFP9-te0w/edit?usp=sharing

- Ken should be there. He cannot make it before Tuesday.
- I'd like to be there, Tuesday is public holiday in my city.
- Josef was quite active on the thread. He departs to Provo at the end
of the week, but I'm not sure about his availability.

So what about the rest? Any preference (in case you are interested in
the discussion)?

Wednesday is starting to look appealing if nobody is against it.

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH