[yast-devel] Code Review
Hi,
the machinery team uses pull requests for doing code refactoring.
Have a look to:

http://tech.lovewithfood.com/blog/2014/09/04/refactoring-in-code-review-my-experience/

About 80 percent of my pull requests are commented with suggestions how
to improve
the code and every time I am thinking on my own: "Hey, nice, but why
have you not already
changed it immediately in my pull request?"
From my point of view I would really appreciate if the person who
reviews my pull requests
would also change the code at once if he/she see any improvements. So
the reviewer does
not have to ask for permissions. Just do it. ;-)
Sure, I would have to test the changed code again. But that is not
really a problem:-)

What do you think ?

Greetings
Stefan