Re: [yast-devel] Brainstorming Sessions
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

How to implement it with distributed team? We have plenty of possibilities: phone conference (people only hear you and you can't share your, e.g., drawings), video conference Orange/Rome (only internal, e.g., Ancor can't join), G+ Hangout (some of you don't like using Google), Internal web-based audio/video system (not tested by me). Other ideas welcomed!

If you do this please use some widespread platform that actually works and
is easy to use. So Hangout seems a good choice to me.

Don't get drawn into any google bad/good argument here.

I see no need to go for an internal solution. We're unlikely to discuss any
top secret business critical things there, I guess.

Steffen