Re: [yast-devel] Change in yast-rake and fragile tests
Dne 20.1.2015 v 13:14 Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
[...]
As long as we can release and deliver yast to users and customers it is
not so critical. So I think we can go with evolution way, not
revolution which changes it in all modules. Maybe we just need to check
it for new code...BTW what version use travis? It should use latest,

At Travis we install the latest yast-rake gem from rubygems.org,
but it would be possible to use a specific version if needed,
just like we do for RSpec.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer