Re: [yast-devel] Snapper - Errors when creating config
On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 01:48:41AM +0100, Thomas Schneider wrote:

I have installed Snapper version 0.2.4-0 from Opensuse Repository for Debian
7.0

However, when I want to create config for root filesystem I get this error:

thomas@pc1-solydx ~ $ sudo snapper create-config /
Erstellung der Konfiguration fehlgeschlagen (creating btrfs snapshot failed).

Have a look in the log file /var/log/snapper.log.

Before installation of Snapper version 0.2.4-0 the package of my destributor
worked without issues.

Is there somewhere an old config from the previous installation?

Just by updating snapper the config should not be
changed/deleted. But I'm not familiar with the Debian package
format so I might be wrong here.

Regards,
Arvin

--