Re: [yast-devel] Change in yast-rake and fragile tests
On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 09:43:27AM +0100, Ladislav Slezak wrote:

That commit runs all tests in a single process, the advantages are:

- faster run (almost by factor 10!)

- proper code coverage (before the change every run rewrote the previous
code
coverage statistics, at the end the report contained only the coverage
from
the last run)

If I have tests in several subdirs do I get the correct coverage?

Regards,
Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>