Re: [yast-devel] First steps in the new tutorial
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 15:06:12 +0100
On 01/07/2015 09:30 PM, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014 schrieb Ancor Gonzalez Sosa:
And finally the last step.

http://ancorgs.github.io/yast-journalctl-tutorial/step7.html

Interesting tutorial, thanks a lot for writing it!

One interesting point to add would be: How many hours did you need for
writing the code you describe in the tutorial? (Including the time for
reading documentation etc.)

I don't expect an exact answer like "20 hours 42 minutes and 10
seconds", but a rough number would be interesting.

I'm not sure if I'm the right person to answer that question. All I can
say is that writing the tutorial itself was quite time-consuming but I
don't know how hard/long would it be to follow it.

If somebody in this list does it, please report back. ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

PS: Please don't expect me to write YaST modules in the future.
I already have (more than) enough stuff on my TODO list, and don't
want to learn another programming language.

Well, that excludes Christian as time reporter :-)

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH