Re: [yast-devel] YaST documentation on doc.opensuse.de
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 18:03:28 +0100
On Tuesday 30 December 2014 15:31:27 Stefan Schubert wrote:
Hi,
I have seen that there is a lot of old YaST documentation on:
http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/YaST/
which has been stopped after 11.3.

Is there any plan to continue it and how to continue ?
I am just asking because there is really useful stuff for AutoYaST which
has been written by Uwe.
So, shall I put it into other AutoYaST documentation ?

There is also this documentation about AutoYaST:
http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/autoyast/

Is this still generated and synced (maybe manually)?
Last publication date is: 2014/04/04

Ciao,
Daniel

--