Re: [yast-devel] First steps in the new tutorial
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:25:06 +0100
On 01/05/2015 10:02 AM, Josef Reidinger wrote:

I review chapter 7 and few notes:

- nice to talk about check:osc, I forget that I implement it :)

- I missing link to documentation of Yast::Task configuration options
when you use it, so user know what to use if he need something
advanced ( like different BS instance ).

Added.

It's a shame that sometimes the documentation disappears from rubydoc
and needs to be regenerated. Does somebody know the reason?

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH