[yast-devel] First running prototype of yast2-journal
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:19:38 +0100
Yesterday I published the first running prototype of yast2-journal. Just
enough to support a tutorial about creating a new module.

http://software.opensuse.org/package/yast2-journal
https://github.com/ancorgs/yast-journal

I will concentrate on writing the tutorial now. In the meantime, any
feedback about the UI or the code is, of course, highly appreciated.

The module obviously displays more information when executed as root,
although it works as a regular user too. Before being ready for the
masses it still lacks some details like colors for the entries based on
the priority or detailed view of an entry. But, to be honest, I think it
already looks better than view_anylog.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa