Re: [yast-devel] Yast and Rubocop?
Dne 25.11.2014 v 07:55 Jiri Srain napsal(a):
Hi,

do we want it to rename functions? (from your PR:)

- def self.is_registered?
+ def self.registered?

Oh, good point, this change should not go to SLE-12-GA branch, only to the
"master"
as this changes the API... I'll remove that commit, thanks for reporting this!

It has a potential to break modules which are not passed through rubocop yet
and use
such functions, or? What am I missing?

Yes, we will need to disable some checks in the SLE-12 branch (and some need to
be
disabled also in the "master", e.g we need to enable the CamelCase method names
which
are used in modules).

--

Ladislav Slez√°k