Re: [yast-devel] Git Branches for openSUSE 13.2
On 5.11.2014 11:22, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Branch Name
-----------
openSUSE-13_2

Yes

Global or Individual
--------------------

Global - we don't need to use it, but everyone will have the branch ready when needed and it will always have the correct name and developers will not push to master when they actually wanted to push to the maintenance branch. Been there, seen it before.

Jenkins
-------

&& OBS

Devel:YaST:openSUSE_13.2 (or similar)

This is connected to the globally created branch and auto-submission. We will find out it was a good decision when 13.2 starts to diverge from master.

Yast:Head is for future development, refactoring, breaking stuff, living at the edge. Yast:Head is NOT for maintenance.

Travis
------

Connected to globally created branch and project maintenance branch. If we want to use the power of Travis, must now show false positive/negative failures/successes, thus it has to use the correct source of code and tests.

Bye
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux