Re: [yast-devel] Travis integration
Dne 10.11.2014 v 11:05 Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
you can find it on yast.github.io where is link to documentation
http://yastgithubio.readthedocs.org/en/latest/build-status-overview/

This is the overview for all Yast modules, there is also Jenkins status
(for the public instance at ci.opensuse.org).

But for me the biggest advantage is that status is print into pull
request, so you see it immediatelly if you break tests.

You can see the status in pull requests and also for each commit
if Travis build is enabled there (i.e. .travis.yml is present)
which is currently true for all branches based on "master".

You should see a small green checkmark or red X symbol next to the
commit SHA sum.

BTW I'm working on SLE-12 branch support, YaST:SLE-12:GA:Travis [*]]
just has been built and published as the first step...

[*] https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/YaST:SLE-12:GA:Travis

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer